Money transfer - AnPost
MT Top Banner
Call us today on 071 959 4164 to transfer some of your available credit limit straight into your current account.The Interest Rate on Money Transfers is 16.8%
Money Transfer Features
- Flexibility to transfer money directly from your credit card to your personal bank account.
- Transfer amounts from €100 up to 95% of your credit limit.
- Fast transfer times. If you transfer before 2.30pm weekdays, the money will be credited to your account within one business day. For transfers completed after 2.30pm, on weekends or bank holidays this will take 2 business days.
What you need to know about Money Transfer
- Transfer before 2.30pm weekdays and the funds will be credited to your account in one business day. Transfers completed after 2.30pm, weekends and bank holidays will take 2 business days.
- Transfers are available to the main cardholder on the account only.
- The account should be up to date and not restricted.
- We may use our contractual discretion not to authorise a transfer in certain circumstances, for example by acting to prevent potential over indebtedness.
- A credit reference agency search may be required to help us approve your request.